Patients suffering from tooth loss can consider dentures to replace missing teeth and restore confidence. We offer a wide range of dentures according to your specific goals and requirements, such as traditional dentures and implant-supported dentures. Please schedule an appointment at our dental clinic to consider your denture options in Houston, TX.
What are dentures?
Dentures are dental restorations that replace some or all of your missing teeth. They’re essentially a series of fake teeth attached to a gum-colored or pink base. They come in various shapes and sizes, so we customize the ideal dentures to suit your requirements. We use the strongest, most durable, and most natural-looking materials for your dentures to ensure optimal aesthetic appearance and functionality. Dr. Laya Omranian takes accurate impressions and measurements of your teeth to produce natural-looking dentures that fit comfortably in your mouth while restoring your ability to speak and chew comfortably.
The benefits of dentures:
- Restore your perfect smile
- Restore your ability to chew and speak clearly
- Prevent surrounding teeth from moving out of place (for partial dentures)
- Prevent the disintegration of the jawbone (for implant-supported dentures)
- Restore optimal facial structure and balance
- Minimize the risk of jaw pain and tension
- Customized according to your specific goals and requirements
Energy Dental is a state-of-the-art cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry specializing in natural-looking and functional dental restorations. We provide traditional dentures, implant-supported dentures, full dentures, partial dentures, and various other restorations for patients with missing teeth, each customized according to their unique needs. Please schedule an appointment to explore your dentures options in Houston, TX.