Dental emergencies can happen anytime and anywhere without prior warning. Some dental emergencies can happen due to general neglect, such as severe dental infections due to improper oral hygiene. But dental emergencies can also happen because of accidents, sports injuries, falls, and other unforeseen circumstances. At Energy Dental, we treat a wide range of dental emergencies, such as knocked-out teeth, fractured teeth, sudden toothaches, impacted wisdom teeth, and more.
Tips to prevent dental emergencies:
- Brush and floss twice a day
- Wear mouthguards while playing contact sports
- Wear nightguards if you suffer from bruxism
- Avoid excessively sweet and sugary foods
- Don’t open packages or bottle caps with your teeth
- Don’t bite extremely hard objects, like ice and hard candy
- Go for regular dental cleanings twice a year
Energy Dental is a state-of-the-art dental clinic specializing in last-minute emergency dentistry services. Whether you’re experiencing sudden toothaches, lost crowns, fractured teeth, knocked-out teeth, or impacted wisdom teeth, please contact our dentists promptly. We will carefully assess the situation and recommend the ideal treatments to address the immediate concerns and improve your overall oral health. Please schedule an appointment at our emergency dental clinic in Houston, TX, to learn more.